Thursday, February 9, 2012

My apartment

So there was a slight hiccup moving in, because I didn't realize I was supposed to check in at the main apartment office (UniLodge), not at my actual building.  I looked at my email and found the proper location.  Luckily, I had obsessed enough over Google maps to have a pretty good idea of where things are around here, so I made it to my check-in appointment with time to spare and filled out all the paperwork to get the key.  This is exciting...

So it turns out the apartment is even smaller than it seemed in the pictures.  But it's still very nice.  I have a great view of the downtown Melbourne skyline from my 6th floor window (well, actually, it's the 7th floor if you count the American way).  Everything is very modern and in good shape.  It's a very comfortable apartment, so I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to leave it as much as possible.

Anyway, here are some pics..

I'd need a fisheye to get the whole bathroom in one shot

Finally, my own kitchen!




Bachelor pad... well, sort of

For sleeping?





My view (1)

My view (2)

My view (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment